Open call: «She Got Game»
Applications are now closed
Pro Helvetia has launched a call for applications for «She Got Game», an international mentorship and networking program to promote gender equality and diversity in the videogames scene.
The call is aimed at women (everyone who identifies as such), and the program includes formats to empower participants, foster international exchanges, and promote discussions around the topic of women in games.
Participants will benefit from online lectures, mentorship with experts (see below), exchanges with colleagues, and visibility for their work. All sessions will be held in English.
Swiss Arts Council Pro Helvetia is promoting this initiative to develop an informal network and a professional community in Switzerland and the regions overseen by the foundation’s six liaison offices. In South America, up to two emerging artists working in game development will be selected.
Applications must be submitted by 21 November 2022. Information on how to apply and the eligibility criteria for candidates from South America can be found here.
«She Got Game» mentors
• Stephanie Darrah, Business Development Manager, Playtonic Ltd
• Dajana Dimovska, Co-CEO and Business Development Manager, NapNok Games, CEO Indium Play
• Yasemin Günay, Co-Founder, Koboldgames
• Violetta Leoni, Executive Producer, 101%
• Dasha Nasonova, Game Designer and Architect, Founder of Adagia
• Martina Santoro, Founder, OKAM studio; Founder, Latam Video Games Federation
• Natasha Skult, Founder and CEO, MiTale; IGDA Chair
• Chriss Vasquez Reyes, Producer, Gamaga; Partner and COO, Racoon Party Games; PR, Iguanabee
• Allison Yang Jing, Game Director and Researcher
• Poornima Seetharaman, Director of Design, Zynga; Women in Games Ambassador
To learn more about «She Got Game» call in other regions, go to the SwissGames page or to Pro Helvetia’s Liaison Offices websites:
[Graphic «Visibility» © Lydia Perrot]